Take advantage of high traffic, underutilized real estate by refacing your elevators with wraps.
Elevator Wraps are a great way to take advantage of free underutilized ad space. Hundreds, if not thousands of people may ride your elevators everyday. This is a very compelling audience considering that elevator doors and walls will always be unavoidable in a rider’s viewpoint. Elephant Head Graphics of Columbus, Ohio has many different elevator wrap styles to offer. Refacing your elevator doors and/or panels is a seamless and cost effective renovation option. Minimal downtime, quiet installation, and no teardown and replacement, makes elevator wraps a top choice for business owners’ bottom line.
Elevator Wraps will elevate your brand, style, or profits!
- We can wrap your elevators with architectural films such as 3M Dinoc or Belbien. This will transform your elevators into a fine wood, marble, stone, or abstract look.
- We can wrap either the doors, inside cabins, or both.
- You can choose to advertise your own products or services on the doors or get paid by other companies to let them advertise on your elevators.
- Match up a solid color that goes with the decor of the lobby.
- The opportunities are endless!
Elephant Head Graphics is the right company to choose when planning your next branding or marketing project. Our courteous and creative team will look forward to working with you to help make your special day to remember. Elevator wraps are not the only things we specialize in. Elephant Head can help you with a wide range of large format printing projects. Floor Wraps, Wall murals, Decals, Vehicle graphics, Wall decals, Window Graphics, Appliance Wraps, and Fleet Graphics are just a few of the services that we have to offer.
If you have any questions about elevator wraps or would like to learn more about how elevator wraps can help elevate your business, give us a call! Contact us today at 614-401-2779 and we will be glad to begin your elevation project! Our talented installers have traveled to the following states for installation: Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New York, and West Virginia. Don’t see your state? No problem.Our goal is to have an installation in every state so give us a call!